Friday, March 25, 2011

Weather-You like it or not

This weather is in dire need of some Lithium or a Midol...yep I said it-Hot then cold, Hot then cold.  Guess that's why we call it "MOTHER" nature.  ack - whatdyagonnadoboutit?  Fugetaboudit.

I will say, the heat really slows me down - hope it's just a matter of getting use to.  I do prefer today's weather, not too hot, not to cold, excellent breeze.  Now if I could only get some sand and a beach and post-run Corona with lime, I'd be set.  I don't mind the rain either.  It's quite exhilirating!  Titillating, in fact.  (heyheyhey, i'm up here)

Good thing, I don't mind it-"they" are calling for rain from Sat-Monday and thunderstorms Wednesday.  What I worry about are how the kiddies will fair in the rain...nah-I have a rain cover and lollipops.  They faired well through ice and snow with me-my tough cookies.  Caillou could learn a thing or two from these cats.


Okay Den.



















What's your ideal running weather?

"The greater the difficulty, the more the glory in surmounting it."~Epicurus

1 comment: